Would you love to work and live in Southwest Florida for the winter season? A wonderful opportunity awaits you to experience old Florida, tropical breezes, and work with a passionate team of people. We are focused on serving home-cooked Cuban food in an environment that is welcoming and relaxed, yet delivers the highest quality of service and attention to detail and commitment.
Live in tropical Southwest Florida near Everglades National Park and the Ten Thousand Islands while you work with the Havana Cafe’ of the Everglades team.
Seasonal Positions Available: (October 5 – April 23 | Annually)
- Kitchen Staff (Line Cooks)
- Food and Beverage Staff (All Positions)
Compensation and Requirement:
- Housing Accommodations and Utilities Provided for Seasonal Staff ($5100 value) (Must be 18 Years or Older)
- Pay Commensurate with Experience (Cook – $10-$13) (Wait Staff – $5-$6 plus gratuity)
- Must Pass Board of Health Food Handler’s Test
- Minimum of 2 years’ Relevant Experience Required
- Must Pass Drug Test
We work hard; we love our work; we’re passionate about our food; we value our customers and team.
If that describes your attitude towards service, we want to hear from you: